Kaptiv8 is seeking a dynamic Production Designer to support our print collateral and website design & development projects. This position is a mix of production and design. Typical duties include creating social media graphics (following set design styles), writing social media posts, document layout in MS Word and Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint presentation design and layout, image formatting for print and web, WordPress content and image loading, General website updates, and layout of business paper systems and brand standards documents.
Kaptiv8 is a growing Athens-based branding, marketing, and website design team, and this position is a great opportunity to build a resume and work as part of a team for many diverse local and national clients. All applicants must exhibit strong written skills, verbal skills, understanding of brand standards and have flawless production skills. Attention to detail is a must.
It is expected that the applicant would be able to work in our Athens-based office.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google Apps for Business
- WordPress CMS
- Social Media Management (HootSuite, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Contract / part-time initially. Opportunity to become full-time.
- Compensation depends on experience
How To Apply:
- To apply, click here.