Kaptiv8 is seeking a dynamic WordPress Web Developer to support our web development team, on a part-time / hourly basis (estimated at 10-20 hours per week). Duties will include working within the WordPress environment to perform various website support tasks; Working with a base WordPress theme to develop custom designs into working themes; Setting up and configuring various WordPress plugins; Performing monthly WordPress maintenance, e.g. plugin and code updates.
Kaptiv8 is a growing Athens-based branding, marketing, and website design firm. This position is a great opportunity to build a resume and work as part of a team for many diverse local and national clients. Strict attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to work well within a team environment are crucial.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Code Editor Software (Dreamweaver, Coda 2, or other)
- Google Apps for Business
- Experience with Basecamp is a plus
WordPress Specific Skills:
- Advanced understanding of WordPress
- Knowledge of custom WordPress theme development
- Responsive Development & Grids
- Knowledge of common WordPress Plugins including:
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Custom Post Types
- Gravity Forms
- Visual Builder (ie Elementor)
- Familiarity with WPEngine hosting server setup is a plus
- Compensation depends on experience
How To Apply:
- To apply, click here.