Kaptiv8 is seeking a dynamic full-time WordPress Web Developer to support our Website Design & Development team. Duties will include working within the WordPress environment to perform various website support tasks; Working with a proprietary WordPress theme to develop custom designs into working themes; Setting up and configuring various WordPress plugins; Performing monthly WordPress maintenance, including plugin and code updates; Researching new solutions and industry trends.
Kaptiv8 is a growing Athens-based branding, marketing, and website design firm. This position is a great opportunity to build a resume and work as part of a team for many diverse local and national clients. Strict attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to work well within a team environment are crucial.
- Advanced understanding of WordPress
- Knowledge of custom WordPress theme development
- Responsive front-end development
- Knowledge of common WordPress Plugins including: Advanced Custom Fields Pro, Custom Post Type UI, Gravity Forms and Event Calendar
- Ability to implement enhanced features and design updates on existing custom WordPress websites
- Configuration of standard WordPress plugins including Gravity Forms, Custom Post Type UI, and Advanced Custom Fields Pro
- Willing to learn and adopt Kaptiv8’s proprietary method for building new WordPress websites
- Conducting periodic WordPress maintenance and plugin updates
- Performing maintenance and updates within the WPE hosting platform
- Ability to confidently and effectively interface with clients when necessary
- Must maintain the highest levels of quality control
- Must be able to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Must share alignment with Kaptiv8’s Core Values
- This is an in-house position. All applicants should be local.
- Flexible schedule / in and out of the office
- Simple IRA
- 10 paid holidays
How To Apply:
To apply, click here.